For those students who have embodied and exhibited the values of taekwondo- courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control and respect not only in our classes but in other areas of their life, we offer a Leadership Program.
The NMMA leadership program builds on the benefits of your membership through the following ways:
1) Using the Leader in Me curriculum, students participate in classes that focus on public speaking, group discussions and leading drills.
2) Members of the leadership program have the opportunity to participate on the NMMA Demo Team that goes into the community and allows students to showcase their skills in a safe and positive environment.
3) Students participate in community service projects that includes taking food to first responders and collecting donated clothes and food for local shelters.
4) Members may also take the weapons and grappling classes that are offered at the studio.
5) Finally, leadership students wear a special uniform that includes blue pants and a heavy weight top with embroidery and the student’s name.